Saturday 23 July 2016

I’m Overcoming my Fears and Starting a New Blog




I once read that 95% of bloggers give up on their blogs after a short period of time. This was either because they got bored, it was harder than they thought or because they didn’t get the reaction that they were hoping for. The truth is, I was once one of those bloggers...

I left my last blog about a year ago- it was the usual girl blog about makeup, lifestyle, interior design and food. Looking back, I don’t even know why I wrote about the things that I did. Yes, I was interested at the time, but it wasn’t really what I was passionate about, which is why I’m here now. Although I’m feeling super rusty, I’ve discovered a range of topics that I truly am passionate about, and I’m going to write about them. The big question now is- when am I going to bite the bullet and actually start?!

There’s literally no downfalls to blogging about your passions, especially if you love writing as much as I do. Its a creative outlet, I get to use social media and my degree, I increase my writing skills, I learn about more topics and I increase my career prospects.

So what is it? Fear of what? I hope to find this out along the way, and definitely overcome this fear as I learn. All I know is that I wont be in that 95%. Stay tuned!

Emily 

No comments:

Post a Comment